Health & ageing
- All case studies
- Just Better Care
- Brotherhood of St Laurence
- Social mobilisation in health
- Newly branding & marketing
- Primary Health Care
- Mercy Health
- Vasey RSL Care
- 741 Dutchcare
- Calvary Silver Circle
- My Aged Care
- Grandparent's Day
- Vasey RSL Care
- Leading Aged Services Australia
- Emmy Monash
- Doutta Galla Aged Services
- IRT Group
- Never Too Old To
- Hills Healthcare
- Peninsula Health
- COTA website network
Ellis Jones’ health and ageing practice provides aged care & healthcare marketing, communications, research and strategy across the health and care continuum.
The health and aged care sectors are complex and change is constant. Both sectors are facing increased demands from a growing and ageing population, but funding is not keeping pace. Regulatory reform, technological disruption and convergence also impacts providers, organisations and communities.
To achieve better health outcomes for Australians, aged care & healthcare marketing needs to draw on more sophisticated research and insights, to understand what consumers want and need. It makes good business sense too; giving consumers what they want will ensure sustainable service delivery and growth and foster positive engagement.
At Ellis Jones, we also understand that improving health access and health outcomes is a social imperative. We work with our clients to connect and inspire stakeholders and communities, to motivate health workers and other staff, to break down stigma and discrimination, and to further improve access to products and services.
Ellis Jones’ health and ageing consultants provide services including:
- Aged care research, integrated marketing and communications, campaign planning and activation, business and social impact strategy, and design.
- Hospital marketing
- Issues management plans and crisis management (including sanctions, health outbreaks, assault and fraud)
- PR and media relations
- Primary health care marketing
- Research, including research as engagement, social research and behavioural research
- Change communications and impact strategy covering mergers and acquisitions, reform, rebranding and policy change
- Co-creation and co-design programs for service and health promotion campaign development
- Campaign development: health promotion, advocacy and fundraising
- Social media strategy, planning, and execution
- Aged care marketing
- Community care marketing
- Brand identity development and brand activation
- Facility launch strategy and consumer acquisition tactics
- Employee engagement and workplace performance, including mature workforce strategies
Our healthcare marketing consultants have worked on a variety of projects, from research and brand identity development to marketing and communications strategies, and executing campaigns.
Talk to our health and ageing marketing consultants.