Health & ageing
- All case studies
- Just Better Care
- Brotherhood of St Laurence
- #BeTheLast campaign
- Newly branding & marketing
- Primary Health Care
- Mercy Health
- Vasey RSL Care
- 741 Dutchcare
- Calvary Silver Circle
- My Aged Care
- Grandparent's Day
- Vasey RSL Care
- Leading Aged Services Australia
- Emmy Monash
- Doutta Galla Aged Services
- IRT Group
- Never Too Old To
- Hills Healthcare
- Peninsula Health
- COTA website network
How we listen and communicate is fundamental to achieving better health outcomes. That’s why we established a Health & Ageing practice in 2006: to take patient care forward by improving efficiency and management, connecting stakeholders and communities, improving consumer access and inspiring health workers.
We have developed aged care and healthcare marketing and communications solutions for businesses across the sector. Our clients are governments, hospitals, aged care providers, peak industry bodies and suppliers of services and equipment. We are keenly aware of the key issues and context shaping the sector.
We have conducted many hundreds of hours of quantitative and qualitative research into the needs, likes, influences, decisions, and networking of Australian baby boomers and seniors. It has given us a unique insight into the factors influencing demand for health and aged care services. Our reports provide organisations with absolute market clarity, informing not only communication and community engagement but business improvement. Our patient experience mapping exercises find opportunities to innovate healthcare delivery. And the agency’s Research as Engagement model, now applied in other sectors, was designed and developed through extensive aged care and hospital sector work. It’s ensuring the social impact of care delivery is measured and understood.
Every organisation has a vision to implement and a story to tell. Every organisation is unique. In people-businesses, success rests on the ability to differentiate the company and its services, and engage employees, consumers and stakeholders in telling the story. We help health sector organisations listen to consumers before developing strategies for sustainable service delivery and growth. Applying our sector experience, we help boards and senior management teams manage pivotal periods of development and the impacts of reform.
Our services cover:
- Strategic, integrated aged care and health communications planning
- Transition to Consumer Directed Care and eHealth
- Issues management plans and crisis management (including sanctions, health outbreaks, assault and fraud)
- PR and media relations
- Change communications and impact strategy covering mergers and acquisitions, reform, rebranding and policy change
- Co-creation and co-design programs for service and health promotion campaign development
- Campaign development: health promotion, advocacy and fundraising
- Social media: growing your competencies, communities and employee networks
- Brand identity development and brand activation
- Facility launch strategy and consumer acquisition tactics
- Workplace performance, including mature workforce strategies
A strategy is only as good as its implementation. Our designers, web developers and copywriters have a depth of experience in health, creating a range of materials that speak to consumers. We don’t stereotype, we are careful to ensure accessibility and all our visual/experiential communication embodies the brand.
Our creative services cover:
- Web presence design and development
- Company and campaign identity
- Print materials including brochures, advertisements and annual reports
- Infographics and online content, including newsletters and design for social media
- Signage and billboard advertising
Talk to us about saving money and time while improving aged care and health communications outcomes.
Stay up to date online by following our specialist health and ageing Twitter feed.
Read our analysis and advice relating to health and ageing industries in a range of our blogs articles.