- All case studies
- Lake Mac Libraries
- Federation Training
- Energy Efficiency
- Sustainable Melbourne Fund: Marketing solar finance
- City of Melbourne
- Parks Victoria
- My Aged Care
- Sustainable Melbourne Fund
- Regional Rail Link
- City of Latrobe
- Peninsula Health
- City of Melbourne
- Curtin University and CSIRO
Ellis Jones understands government relations – both the formal and informal processes – and our experience covers local, capital city, state and federal government relations. We speak the language of government and we know the implications of different approaches.
We help communities, member organisations and businesses connect with politicians and senior bureaucrats through effective communications, campaigns and issues management strategy. Our community clients have a voice in policy and planning.
Our government clients implement policy with confidence. Our consultants have worked within government and political offices for many years, under the leadership of different parties, and understand how to ensure approaches to government are made correctly.
With over a decade’s experience in consultation – on major developments or policy change as well as creative design processes – we have helped local, state and federal government departments and agencies understand the attitudes and perceptions of communities defined by geography and special interest. Our processes are documented; our methods are both traditional and online, via social media and wikis.
Our government services cover:
- Government relations – approaches to government and professional submissions
- Community consultation – processes, implementation and change
- Key stakeholder engagement – using research as engagement
- Public education materials – accessible media, branding kits, key messaging in education and informative videos, micro sites, print materials, infographics and online content
- Advice and consultation on pathways to decision-making
- Public affairs
- Creative campaign development
Click here to view our suite of blog articles on government relations.